Walking Down Memory Lane

Two weeks ago, I had a break and took the opportunity to re-visit the place where I used to stay five years ago... that is on the west side. It was only a four-day trip and I was wishing that I don't have to go back to reality. It was an enjoyable and relaxing trip, although I was quite exhausted being sleep deprived.


Swan River

The day started with jogging and walking by the river. Jogging along and some dogs came to me. So happy! It was a good time reminiscing the past... can't believe it that so many years have passed by! After that I took some time walking around my old neighbourhood and my old uni; some things changed but some still the same... saw the lovely old Indian couple who go to Kongs every Sunday and saw the schizophrenic guy! =)


Wicked slush drinks
I got the Adult one, with alcohol! Hehe!

My friend, HRH and I went to 'The Broadway Musical show - WICKED'. It was wickedly awesome; good acting, singing, funny ... they have it all! I saw Bert Newton (as the Wizard of Oz) but my favourite of all is the Wicked witch, the actress did such a good job acting and singing! One thing that I will remember from this musical is when Elphaba and Fiyero professes their love to each other. What matters most is the heart and it doesn't really matter if you are green or you are made of straws. =) If only it's the same in reality...

Other day trip: Rottnest Island



Clean, clear, blue water....



Me cycling around the island ... I definitely got a tan after that!






I looked so happy cycling ... Wonder what was I thinking that time?
If only I have a longer break! I'm back in reality and was so busy, needless to say, my bag was still left unpack ... I know, I'm just too lazy! =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove