Noggi

Noggi, Brisbane CBD


I have noticed the frozen yoghurt craze in Brisbane lately (maybe months ago now?), and finally I had the chance to try Noggi not too long ago! 

Easy concept to understand: You pay for the size you want and toppings are included in the deal. In comparison to other frozen yoghurt franchise, Noggi do not weigh the yoghurt and toppings for the price. Awesome!

After my last exam, MXM and myself headed to Brisbane CBD with one goal in mind. I need some frozen yoghurt to treat myself after being traumatised from the exam. I knew where I want to go but just could not find the place... eventually we did!

I already knew I want green tea but biscotti was actually much better (had free sampling)! That's my ego... Hehe! I ordered a small size and got to choose three toppings. 


IMG_2397


IMG_2395

IMG_2396


IMG_2400


There are lots of toppings to choose from any kind of chocolates, lollies and fruits you can think of. I just opted for crushed peanuts, muesli and flake chocolates. Noggi is actually pretty good! The frozen yoghurt is smooth and creamy; a good alternative to ice-cream and nourishes your gut system with some good bacteria! ;)


Noggi Pure Frozen Yogurt on Urbanspoon

Comments

  1. You should try Passion Tree on Elizabeth street if you like frozen yogurt. Their froyo is much better and their macarons aren't made in a factory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, Peter Here from Noggi.
    Your comment would have much more weight if you weren't associated with passion tree.

    http://statigr.am/p/404898520437460082_1704194

    Thierry, the FRENCH chef who supplies our macarons would be very disappointed if you called his kitchen a factory :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove