Paw Paw

Paw Paw, Woollongabba
Lainey and myself had a get together before her honeymoon in Europe more than a month ago. Lol, she is back in Brizzy now and I am yet to blog about Paw Paw. Talking about procrastination!

I have visited Paw Paw in the past with SaC and they have certainly changed the menu. Paw Paw certainly did not disappoint. My flat white was good while Lainey's mocha certainly made me envious.

Untitled
Flat White


Mocha

I steered clear from my usual brekkie options and chose the 'Californian breakfast burrito'. 

Californian Breakfast Burrito - $15.90
Toasted tortilla filled with black beans, scrambled eggs and cheddar topped with chipotle sour cream and tomato salsa

It was so filling that I could not finish this quite delicious meal! Even though it was a vegetarian dish, the hidden beans and scrambled eggs were certainly quite satisfying. On the other hand, Lainey ordered the 'corn fritters'. 


Corn Fritters - $14.90
Chipotle sour cream, avocado and tomato relish

As usual, Lainey's has soft spots for haloumi and the extra haloumi made this dish complete. Paw Paw's chipotle sour cream was smooth and creamy. Their corn fritters were more of a 'pancake-like' fritters unlike those in 'Billy Kart'. They were still pretty good.

Overall, we had a good time in Paw Paw. Lainey managed to get her 'part of wedding dress', which I don't remember it's specific name now, while I get to enjoy a good brunch before work that day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove