Gerbino Pasticceria

Gerbino Pasticceria, Ashgrove
One day I was craving for some baked goods particularly the dessert kind and after noticing that Brewbaker is closed on a Monday, I found Gerbino under my radar. Quickly with the little one while she is still awake, we drove there. Parking is by the street and thankfully quite adequate.

Walking into the shop, you would not expect a lavish shop. Rather, it was quite old and I was quite comprehensive at first. They sell mostly Italian baked goods like biscuits of different sorts, to hot pies, quiche and even some cakes. There is also an ice cream stall attached next to the shop with a connecting door, and I wonder whether it is part of Gerbino's?

Anyhow, that day my eyes were attracted to the dessert especially the different types of cannoli (chocolate, vanilla and ricotta). I chose the ricotta cannoli and I became a happy mommy. The pastry was flaky and crunchy and the filling was just delicious! Not overly sweet as well. As for my second dessert, I ordered the hazelnut tart and again, heavenly! Now, I cannot wait to try their cakes and ice-cream next stop!

Untitled
PS: The little one was keen to try too!

Gerbino's Pasticceria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove