Siam Sensations

Siam Sensations, Nundah
Thai food is my next cravings following Vietnamese food. While Viet food is more simple and clean, Thai is usually filled with punchier flavour and more on the spicy side, which is what I crave for at times. Following our visit to Nundah Corner, we realised that this restaurant is fully pack with patrons sitting outside the restaurant! I told Mr that we had to give it a go next visit and we did.


Untitled

It was just too tempting not to try the 'Mix Entree' - spring roll, curry puff, satay chicken, steamed dim sim and keaw tod (which I assumed is the fried wanton). For $8.90, I think this is rather quite a bargain. The good thing about eating with your husband is that he does not mind sharing after me biting into each item. Among those, I think my favourite would be the curry puff, followed by the satay. 


Untitled
I never stray from not ordering a pad thai from a Thai restaurant, and we did. I really love their pad thai - the sauce was well balanced, and tasty together with the fresh bean sprouts and crunchy peanuts. I could have more of this but we obviously got other meals. Hehe!


Untitled

Anything with duck tempts me and I wanted to try their red duck curry. The boneless roasted duck was cooked together with lychee giving this dish some sweetness and yet spicy at the same time. Another favourite meal for me here! 


Untitled

The last dish we had was the beef massaman curry, and to be honest, I have not try that many massaman curry before and unable to appreciate it as much as the pad thai or the duck curry. It felt like a more watery curry, and the taste not as strong as the red curry. We both agree this is our least favourite of the night. 

Now I understand why Siam Sensations is always so busy and I could not wait to return in the future. Bookings are definitely preferred and they are quite busy with their takeaways as well. Despite that, their service was friendly and efficient. 


Siam Sensations Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove