Ponycat, New Farm It has been a while since my last visit to Ponycat, and together with hubby, we visited this cafe ( a few months ago now ). It was not busy when we got there, and finally after browsing the chalk-board menu, we made our choices promptly. It was quite easy to decide and we opted for the av ocado with toast; as well as the fritters. While hubby is ste ering clear from caffeine, I ordered a chai tea to start with. I remembered my previous chai tea here and have al ways been a fa n. Their addition of cinnamon added more flavour to the chai tea. Chai Tea Soon after, our meals arrived. Hubby had the av ocado and feta on t oasts while I had the fritters, corn and poached eggs. The addition of pomegranate certainly added a sweet c runchy texture to the avo c ado toasts. My poached eggs were cooked to perfection and I certainly enjoyed the sweetness of the corn with the sauce on the fritters. Avocado, feta and pomegranate on toasts Poached eggs, corn and fr...
Comments
Post a Comment