Moose and Gibson

Moose and Gibson, Woolloongabba
It is quite a rare occasion that the Mr would agree for a breakfast with me outside especially on a super hot day! Finally after a few detours looking for cafe, we finally settled on Moose and Gibson. I rarely order cold drinks but I just had to on that day! The Mr had the iced coffee while I tried the iced mocha. They came with ice cream, topped with whipped cream. Trying to be health conscious, I scooped out the cream. :)

Untitled 
Ice Coffee and Iced Chocolate

The 'Baked Potted Eggs' were pretty scrumptious! The combination of chorizo, tomato sauce and olive tapenade certainly did not disappoint. As usual, I would like to have more toasted bread, ciabatta in this case to soak up all the sauce! Don't you agree it was a hot day? The butter was already melting...

  
Baked Potted Eggs - $16.90

Avocado with poached eggs - $13.90
Our other meal was the 'Avocado with Poached Eggs', it was simple and quite satisfying. It was certainly a memorable breakfast for me, mostly because it was a pretty hot day!


Moose and Gibson on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove