Ponycat

Ponycat, New Farm
It has been a while since my last visit to Ponycat, and together with hubby, we visited this cafe (a few months ago now). It was not busy when we got there, and finally after browsing the chalk-board menu, we made our choices promptly. It was quite easy to decide and we opted for the avocado with toast; as well as the fritters.

While hubby is steering clear from caffeine, I ordered a chai tea to start with. I remembered my previous chai tea here and have always been a fan. Their addition of cinnamon added more flavour to the chai tea.

Untitled
Chai Tea
Soon after, our meals arrived. Hubby had the avocado and feta on toasts while I had the fritters, corn and poached eggs. The addition of pomegranate certainly added a sweet crunchy texture to the avocado toasts. My poached eggs were cooked to perfection and I certainly enjoyed the sweetness of the corn with the sauce on the fritters.


Untitled
Avocado, feta and pomegranate on toasts
Untitled
Poached eggs, corn and fritters

Overall, we had a good time at Ponycat and it was made better with the air-conditioned atmosphere. :)


Ponycat Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove