REVIEW:Morning After

Morning After, West End
Looking through my old photos, I realised that I have not blogged for a very long time. Hopefully my current momentum will keep me blogging! On the days when hubby is at work, I will try to explore some new cafes and treat myself to some brekkie! Morning After has been on my radar, and finally on an early Saturday morning, I visited Morning After.

It was not busy, however, all the 2-seater tables have been occupied and the only choice I had was the shared bench. There were so many interesting options on the menu from the sweet corn pakora, carbonara and Boston baked beans.... Well, I was very tempted to order any of that, however, I was just craving some Eggs Benedict that day. The hollandaise sauce was good, served on top of two perfect poached eggs with thick toasts. Yum! My chai latte aka 'chai boy' was all right, thought it could be more warm.

Untitled
Eggs Benedict

Untitled
Chai Latte
Anyhow, hoping that I will be able to return to Morning After in the future to try more of their goodies. :)


Morning After Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove