Flour and Chocolate

Flour and Chocolate, Morningside
I heard that pregnant ladies have cravings and some people have extremely weird cravings! Luckily I did not have any crazy cravings except for the occasional hunger for desserts. So, I made my way to Flour and Chocolate in Morningside and got myself some goodies. I had to resist myself to finish all and await Mr from work so he can have his share.


Untitled

Untitled

If I hadn't had GDM (gestational diabetes), I would have bought more! Everything is just so tempting in Flour and Chocolate. Finally, after much deliberation, I bought a pistachio eclair, custard doughnut and an almond cake with raspberry.

Untitled

Untitled

My favourite among those would be the custard doughnut. The soft pillowy doughnut with the smooth custard was just so yummy! While the eclair was good, I just found the pistachio flavouring to be a touch artificial. The almond cake was good as well. As I am writing this, I could not wait to return and may have to try their fruit tart next... 

PS: I returned on a Saturday and oh my, things are almost gone around noon. This time I did try the fruit tart and it was so good... The sweet custard well balanced by the fruits on top. I tried their 'mouse' too and just found it on the sweeter side. Anyhow, I will be returning soon. :)

 


Flour & Chocolate Patisserie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove