B+C Lab Cafe

B+C Lab Cafe
Anyone loves matcha? Then you really need to visit this cafe. After seeing the matcha crepe cakes from B+C Lab cafe in Instagram, I have been waiting for the right time to visit it. Despite being so eager to visit, taking Grace there would not be a good idea because she would not be able to eat anything (lol, not allowed at this stage)

So after lunch at Burger Urge, Mr and myself walked across the road to the cafe. You would miss this cafe if you do not focus. Follow the white tiles and you will find it. Once inside, you will not miss the glass cabinet display of their cakes selection. They had the Earl Grey crepe cakes special that day but I had to give it a pass for my matcha crepe cakes.

Untitled
Matcha Crepe Cake

First of all, check out the vibrant green matcha colour. To me, that means B+C Lab do not skimp on the matcha (which is imported all the way from Japan). The crepe cake was heavenly with a very well balanced flavour of matcha and sweetness. It was creamy, smooth and just so good. Even the Mr enjoyed it.

Untitled
Paris Brest



Besides that, we ordered the Matcha Paris Brest that is some sort like choux pastry with matcha cream and a side of matcha latte. The Paris Brest was quite good, lighter than the crepe cake. The charcoal choux was light, still quite crispy on the outside with generous amount of the matcha custard cream like. 

Untitled
Matcha Latte


My matcha latte was also quite good. The barista at B+C Lab cafe works hard in individualising each cup of drink with some sort of artwork and this is rather impressive. I just thought my matcha latte could have a stronger matcha flavour (probably because I like matcha so much).

This is certainly one of my go to dessert place for now. I cannot wait for my next trip! 

B+C Lab Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove