huskk cafe

Huskk Cafe, Grange
Huskk is a new cafe recently sprouted in Grange. In a short period of time, we visited this place twice. First time, just Grace and myself and on our second trip, we took my mom and grandma here when they came to visit from Penang.

This cafe looks bright, open and lovely. What is better is that they have a small corner of children's play area as pictured! Grace managed to keep herself occupied while waiting for our food. 

Untitled

On our visit, I ordered the pancake from the children's menu and it was gingerbread flavour (due to pre-Christmas). It came in a generous amount and quite lovely but the ginger flavour may be a tad strong for Grace. She had a few bites. 

Untitled


As for myself, I had the banana bread pudding slice and it was heavenly. Still quite moist and not too sweet which was good.

Untitled


On our second trip, there was more of a wait by then since it was the weekend but thankfully not too long. Mr and Grandma both had the scrambled eggs with toast, and addition of haloumi. They were decent and cooked well.

Untitled


Mom ordered the potato and leek hash with crisp Bangalow pancetta. The meal does look quite simple but it was nonetheless delicious. I did not have a taste of the hash because she finished all of them!

Untitled

As for myself, I ordered the slow cooked garlic mushrooms and my my my... they were so good especially with the truffle cream. My crispy polenta chips got hijacked by Grace because she keep asking for more! This is definitely the winner for me if you are a mushroom lover.

Untitled


Overall, we had a good time at Huskk and will try to get back again in the future. Parking is available on the side road and if you are lucky, you may score at the car park behind the cafe and restaurants. I also love how they accommodate me by not giving me straw when I requested so for my chocolate milkshake. 




Huskk Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove