Pizza Caper

Pizza Capers, Annerley
Pizza Capers recently just started their new range of Inferno Pizza aka 'spicy pizza' and I was among the lucky few bloggers who had the opportunity to try them! After a long day hiking in Giraween National Park and climbing to the granite peak, I think we deserve some pizza!

With the voucher, we were lucky to try two Inferno Pizzas, some empanadas and chicken wings! Together with Simco and MXM, we ready ourselves with drinks (water for me, Coke for Simco, red wine for MXM) and we were ready to fill our empty stomach! First up, I tried their empanada, which I think is quite similar to curry puff. The pastry denser and I thought the fillings quite flavourful. Tastier when dipped into the sauce. 


Untitled
Empanadas

Untitled
Close up shot of the empanada

Next up, their chicken wings! Woohoo! They were pretty good and the three of us concurred.  The meat was just so tender! It was not spicy at all and I am happy to eat all of them (as the serving size is quite small!). 

Untitled
Chicken Wings

Let's get the competition started! The three of us had the tobasco sauce, pen and papers ready and we started jotting down how much tobasco sauce we used, how many slices of pizza we consumed and most importantly, how much we drink! 


Untitled
Chipotle Pulled Pork
Untitled
Chimichanga Chorizo

I think a good pizza base is the foundation to making a delicious and tasty pizza followed by fresh ingredients! I enjoyed Pizza Caper's pizza because the base was not too dense nor too thick and they are generous with its toppings. 

Wow, I had to take a sip of water after a bite of the pulled pork pizza. It was spicy, really spicy for me.... Phew! I just found the pulled pork lacking in flavour in comparison to the chorizo and prawn pizza. The other two do prefer the latter as well.


While the two of them drowned their pizza slices with tobasco sauce, I rather had mine without. I think both of them just try to be tough! ;)

Overall, we all enjoyed the Inferno range pizzas. 



Pizza Capers Annerley on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove