Donut King review

Donut King
Halloween is approaching soon! I am not accustomed to celebrating Halloween as I grow up in Malaysia but I know Simco will be excited about Halloween! Recently, I got invited to try Donut King doughnuts and they just introduced Halloween themed doughnuts. Even though I am far away from Brisbane, I still managed to get some in Kingaroy!
 

Untitled


So, together with three other colleagues, we did some taste testing on the doughnuts tonight. Hmm... we were not impressed. Bear in mind, that we kept the doughnuts overnight in the fridge before trying them. Our main concern was the artificial flavour of the frosting. The caramel and banana flavours were pretty artificial and we had difficulty finishing them. They certainly designed well with the Halloween theme but their freshly baked cinnamon doughnuts are probably their forte.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove