REVIEW: Mister Fritz

Mister Fritz, Fortitude Valley

Mister Fritz's bright neon lights caught our eyes from far away. After driving it past for multiple times, Simco and myself finally made our way there after dinner. We have got no idea of this establishment and how Mister Fritz works... We just know it sells ICE CREAM! 

The main concept about Mister Fritz is 'ice-cream sandwich'. We get to choose our own cookies followed by any ice cream flavour they offer, and if interested, choose additional toppings for our ice-cream cookie. 

Untitled
 

There were few cookies option ranging from nutella, chocolate chip, plain, M&M's and sprinkles; and I opted for the choc chip and nutella based cookies. LOL, I could not remember the funky name for my ice-cream, but it was 'milk and cookies'. 

Untitled
Cookies

Well, at a price of $7, I got my ice cream sandwich and thankfully it seems polite to eat it with a spoon! 

Untitled
My ice cream sandwich!

The concept of making your own ice cream sandwich is novel and fun. However, the ice-cream flavours are quite limited in comparison to others. The ice cream was smooth and light; and I had to say not too creamy which is how I like it.


Mister Fitz Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove