Bruno's BNE

Bruno's BNE, Annerley
Bruno's BNE is a fairly new cafe in the suburb of Annerley and I visited this cafe during my maternity leave. Lol, what else can a pregnant lady do except eat eat eat?! There was a long to-do-list before the bub arrives, however I procrastinated by eating out...

Bruno's is located next to a park and there is plenty of street parking. The design is fairly modern with a communal table in the middle. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a friendly waitress and proceeded to the communal table. After browsing the menu, I opted for the 'Hash and Eggs'.

Untitled

While waiting for it to arrive, I sipped on my chai latte, which was quite nice. 

Untitled

Soon after, my meal arrived. It consisted of beef hash, with two poached eggs, chive creme fraiche and caramelised onions. While the hash may looked burnt due to its colour, I could not taste it. The beef hash seemed to be made of minced beef mixed with potatoes. While it was crispy, I was not excited about this hash. I needed more flavours from the hash and I was missing them. Anyhow, the creme fraiche and caramelised onions were both excellent but this meal is still missing that 'Oomph'...


Untitled



Bruno's BNE Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove