Plum Tucker

Plum Tucker, Red Hill
A friend has recently moved back from Mackay to Brisbane and it was time for catching up! As she lives in Northside while I am in the Southside, we tried to meet halfway and suggested Plum Tucker in Red Hill. I rarely venture to this area and I found parking to be quite stressful - unless there is parking spots available behind the complex (thankfully I did after a few rounds).

Service was prompt and since there were few seats available, I was able to choose. The seats are all outdoor and it can be quite hot considering Brisbane's crazy hot summer. I ordered fresh juice, if remembered correctly was the 'Ginger Ninja' consisting of orange, ginger, carrot and lemon while Ade had coffee.

Untitled

My meal of poached eggs with toast and addition of chorizo arrived. While the eggs were poached to perfection, the serving size was small considering I was eating for two that time. Ade had the burger. I tried some of hers and it was tasty and flavourful. 

Untitled

Untitled

I think Plum Tucker is quite decent, however, parking can be quite difficult at times. 



Plum Tucker Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove