Bris Bean Cafe

Bris Bean Cafe, Enoggera
It is nice to have some cafes around the suburbs as I really miss my previous old place where I could just walked out across the road and visit one. So when I realised Bris Bean which is not too far away from home, we went there for a short lunch. 

Untitled

Ordering is at the counter and seats were plenty (whether indoor or outdoor). I ordered a flat white for myself and it was decent. I enjoyed the brownie that came with it. What a nice touch!

Untitled

As for lunch, we had the Brisburger which came with spiced beef burger and beetroot relish. The beef burger was quite moist, and not dry at all and quite delicious with the beetroot relish. It was a decent burger. 

Untitled

Besides that, we tried the scrambled eggs in avo. The cheesy scrambled eggs were served on top of avocado and ciabatta. I thought those eggs were cooked quite well, with crispy bacon bits. The salad do look a little dull though... 

Untitled

Overall, quite a good effort from Bris Bean cafe. The coffee was enjoyable and the meals reasonable, but may be a touch more expensive than average.


  Bris Bean Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove