Deedot Coffee House

Deedot Coffee House, Holland Park
This is probably one of the cafes that I wish that it is close to my house! Unfortunately not, unless we move to the south side... I have been to Deedot few years ago and during this visit, I was meeting up with an old friend who has just got a new baby girl and we met up for a cuppa of drink which turns out to be taro latte for me!

Untitled
Untitled


Since Deedot, I have been checking other cafes whether they serve taro latte but so far seem to be no luck. Unlike coffee or matcha or turmeric latte, taro is definitely for those with the sweeter tooth and it was delicious! 

Debbo had scrambled eggs on toast while I ordered their mushroom dish. I seriously could not fault this dish at all. It is a 10/10 for me! Love the creaminess of the mushroomy puree, together with the perfectly poached egg on a toast... I could seriously lick that plate. Ahahah!

Untitled


I think I need to organise another catch up with Debbo so I could visit Deedot again. :)

Deedot Coffee House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove