Betty's Burgers and Concrete Co

Betty's Burgers and Concrete Co, Chermside

After hearing so much about Betty's Burgers and the opening of the new part of Westfield Chermide, together with the family of three, we went out and explore the new area! Oh my, the new section of the mall is so beautiful and exciting. Now, I cannot wait to bring Grace there again for more (window)shopping.

Orders are made at the counter and paid first prior to receiving our food. Reading through their simple menu, we ordered the Betty's Classic ($10) and the Pork Belly ($11), with a side of French fries ($5). 

The first thing I had to try was their fries. The shoe string fries were cooked to perfection, still crunchy and may be a bit better than the McD's fries. The burgers were wrapped in a leakproof paper making the process of eating less messy! I had few bites from both the burgers and would have to say they were quite good. I prefer the beef burger over the pork belly (because the flavours were not as good as the beef patty). I have to admit though, I have not try enough burgers in Brisbane to rate Betty's but I know these were good burgers. :)

Untitled
Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove