Brewbakers

Brewbakers, Albion

Since re-locating to the North Side, I have been wanting to try out some new bakeries and finally located Brewbakers at Albion. As I am still new to the north side, I had to take few turns to finally find the entrance of the parking lot (in front of Brewbakers). You had to drive further past the building complex, turn left and go behind the buildings to get to the parking lot. Makes sense?? Hehe..

Well, I read that their bagels were really good so I opted for the poppy seed bagel sandwich, together with some random delicacies which include a sourdough doughnut, chocolate chip bagel and a blueberry custard like cake.

Untitled
Poppy seed bagel- ham

Untitled
Jam sourdough doughnut, chocolate chip bagel and the cake

The service was warm and friendly, always so patient with the indecisive me. I really enjoy their bagels whether it's savoury or sweet, and the mini cake was so moreish too. Well, I am looking forward to returning soon. 


Brewbakers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove