Chapter IV

Chapter IV, Paddington

Me: "Do you want some soft shell crab?"

Mr: "For breakfast?"

Me: "Ya, I know a place that has it... "

So, we both ventured off to Chapter IV at Paddington. As it was on a weekday, parking was relatively easy and Chapter IV was still quiet. I do note that they have a play area and hoping to bring Grace here one day to try out their kids meal for $10. 

Their menu is quite extensive. Mr had the 'soft shell crab eggs benedict' while I ordered the 'crispy potato and cheddar hash cakes'.  

The food smell so delicious when the plates were served in front of us. His tower of crispy soft shell crab can certainly make you salivate... and I quickly grabbed one of the legs, and it was indeed crispy. I could not remember the base of the Benedict sauce but it was quite interesting, together with the mix salsa of tomatoes, beans and corn. Their eggs were poached to perfection.


Untitled

The presentation of my hash cakes were beautiful and I was so happy with it. I love each component of my dish - the chunky specks, the mushrooms, the crispy kale... Each one of them seem to compliment each other and the hash cakes were delicious and flavourful. I would definitely order them again in the future. 


Untitled


Chapter IV is certainly quite sophisticated (they even have a special cutlery holder with the 'Chapter IV' engraved!) and I would definitely visit this place again. Have an empty stomach first though as we were both fairly full after our meals. 

Untitled

Chapter IV Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove