Flour and Chocolate

Flour and Chocolate, Northgate
I was excited to know that Flour and Chocolate has opened another branch over in Northgate! Since moving over to the northside, I have not got the opportunity to return to the Morningside branch as it was relatively further away.

This time, their shop is way bigger and you do not need to worry about parking at all, as they have parking on site. It is also a cafe based, if you want to enjoy some drinks and pastries on site. That day, my aim was to try some goodies and bring them back home.

Untitled


Untitled

I initially wanted the ham and cheese croissant but one of the workers quickly took the last one away for the other customer. I think this can be tricky as they are serving multiple customers at the same time. In the end, I had their chocolate croissant which was good as well - the pastry flaky with generous amount of chocolate.

Untitled


I got one of their mushroom and feta quiche and it was delicious. The pastry thin and flaky which is how I like it. Before I left, I bought their cheese sourdough and I could not stop eating them at home... It was really good just by eating them plain or with some avocado. Hehe! 


Untitled



Flour & Chocolate Patisserie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove