Banh Mi Now

Banh Mi Now, Brisbane CBD


Banh mi, the 'Vietnamese subway' is my go to comfort food or snack especially when I am pregnant. Well, I just order those without the pate, to reduce risk of listeriosis. I have been to Banh Mi Now multiple times, even the Mr knows to take away some when he drops by in the city.

We usually order their Crackling Pork belly banh mi because they are so damn delicious!  I love the balance of their pickled carrots and radish, and sometimes think that is the best part in a banh mi. They give generous amount of the vegetables. Their crispy pork belly is flavourful and good as well. Overall a good combo in a fairly crusty baguette. Therefore, expect some crumbs on your clothes when you bite onto them! :)


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


Banh Mi Now Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove