My Street Food - Taste of Vietnam

My Street Food- Taste of Vietnam, Woolloongabba
When you search hard enough, you will eventually find the right place for a delicious banh mi and it is located at My Street Food. One day, after dropping off the Mr in the southside, I made my way there. Parking was horrible as I did not know there was onsite parking. My persistence for parking finally paid off and I am so glad that I came here.

As it was still early (mid morning), there weren't any customers yet but you can straightaway sense that they are going to be busy once the rush hour arrives. They were busy preparing fresh vietnamese spring rolls and one of the chef was busy grilling heaps of grilled pork/pork chop!


Untitled


As it was more for 'morning tea', I ordered their M.S.F. lemongrass grilled pork banh mi  ($7.50) and immediately devoured them outside the shop. The grilled pork was flavourful and the overall banh mi was delicious. I did not save any for the Mr but bought some fresh spring rolls (the lemongrass pork) ($6.50) home. Their 'nuoc cham' dipping sauce or homemade style fish sauce was so well balanced and delicious with the spring rolls.


Untitled


Untitled

From now on, it will be my go to banh mi whenever I cross the river as I have found the banh mi's quality from Cafe-O-Mai has just dropped... I am also keen to try their other dishes here like their vermicelli salad. 



My Street Food - Taste of Vietnam Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove