Home Cafe Ashgrove

Home Cafe Ashgrove, Ashgrove
Quite a while ago, Grace and myself went out for brekkie at Home Cafe before her weekly music class. We have driven past this cafe multiple times but have yet to set foot here. Parking can be tricky I think but we just parked next to a park or you could park outside Coles.

As we walked into the cafe, I was overjoyed to see a small children's play area with some toys. This has certainly got Grace excited! As we await for our meals, she kept herself occupied in the kid's playroom. 

Untitled
Yay for kid's menu! Among the choices, I ordered pancakes ($8.50) for her, and it came with two pieces of pancake with maple syrup. Grace managed to have some of the pancakes and I think she quite likes it. She can be rather picky with her food and I was just glad she ate them.


Untitled

As for myself, I had the 'Crispy Potato Rosti' ($18.90) that came with pesto scrambled eggs, ham, relish and sour cream. The rosti was amazing as they were indeed very crispy! (Grace definitely much prefer my rosti than the pancake, hehe). The scrambled eggs were cooked well too. The serving size was pretty generous and I was definitely struggling to finish all of them. 

Next time, I would love to try their 'Tsai Dor See' which is a Hong Kong style french style with peanut paste filling... which does sound amazing!

Home Cafe Ashgrove is definitely a place that we would return again. 


  Home Cafe Ashgrove Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove