Lucky Duck Espresso

Lucky Duck Espresso, South Brisbane

It's been quite a while since I've last updated my blog. Too busy and lacking of motivation will be the reasons. But not too worry, with the start of new rotation, time seems to be more manageable and free.

I was craving for some good old cuppa coffee and having driven past Lucky Duck Espresso for lots of time, I decided to stop by and give it a go. Just take note, they take cash only. 




Again, this place is not air-conditioned. You can opt to sit in, outside or maybe in their alleyway?


It's quite a small shop and looking at the menu, avocado and haloumi seem to be their specialty. I wouldn't mind that since they are both my favourite. Yes, I was hungry that day and I was having trouble choosing between 'Halouminator' and 'Bulls Eye'.


Finally, I opted for 'Bulls Eye', accompanied by a skinny flat white.

Skinny Flat White
Having had instant coffee for the past one month prior to this, this cup of coffee is definitely heavenly for me with its 'just right' consistency and creaminess.

Bulls Eye - $14
free range egg cracked into organic sourdough
with tomato relish, avocado and haloumi
But where is the bull's eye?


I turned over the sourdough and found it! The haloumi was cooked to perfection, with just-ripe avocado (topped with chopped mint leaves) making this a simple and desirable dish. I think I was wishing for more tomato relish though. Otherwise, a good dish.

If you are just feeling peckish, there's lighter options to choose from such as muesli, avo toast, muffin, croissant and many more. 

Enjoy their graffiti while enjoying a cup of coffee!



Quack! Quack! Signing out!

Lucky Duck Espresso on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove