No No's

No No's, Red Hill

I came across No No's while glancing through 'The Good Guide'. True to its description, No No's certainly offer delicious and fresh Lebanese food. I have been there twice in a matter of weeks, prior to exams. What's been up for grabs?

Five choices of kebabs are available ranging from kafta, shish kebab, kebbi, chicken and falafel (price ranges from $8-$9). Simco and myself had tried all of them except the falafel. Myself trying the garlic marinated chicken and kebbi kebab on my second trip. The kebbi is made of lamb with crushed wheat and stuffed with spiced lamb mince. You can get it individually at $3. 

My eyes can never escape the dessert shelf! It is always the first place I walked up to, thinking what I should try this time? All at the price of $2, No No's has different types of baklava, mammoul, honey cake, turkish delight and much more!


Only cash! No eftpos machine available






Salads and Dips

Close-up shot of my lamb kebbi kebab!


No No's is not a high-end restaurant. It is a simple place that offers no fuss Lebanese food. I love their kebab. It's cheap, delicious and filling! Although the dessert is a little small, they definitely taste sweet and good. My favourite so far is the cashew baklava and honey cake. Yum!

Can I call this place Yes Yes's ? Hehe...

PS: No No's do sell fresh Turkish bread and some Lebanese staples.




No No's on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove