Little Hong Kong

Little Hong Kong, Sunnybank

A day when I craved for some meat ... Not plain meat but some roasted duck! With Simcoe, we headed to Little Hong Kong. The display of BBQ pork, roast pork and roast duck certainly looked very tempting from a distance.

Finally, we ordered:


Two combinations with noodles - BBQ Pork and Roast Duck
Quickly, I grabbed a piece of the duck breast! I was already salivating from the smell ...
I was so happy because my cravings had been satisfied by this tender piece of roast duck! I tried the BBQ pork and they were pretty good. *happy*

We ordered another dish too.

Pork noodle with mushroom?
I can't remember the exact name of this dish. It doesn't matter because I will not order it again in the future. Why? Too oily and pretty bland. We had to be creative and added soya sauce, chili sauce and leftover hoisin sauce to flavour it up!

I will only return for their roast selections. 

Little Hong Kong on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove