Little Malaysia

Little Malaysia, West End 


Yup, I know ... Another Malaysian restaurant that I visited! This time, with Siren, both of us visited Little Malaysia after an indoor rock-climbing (on another occasion)

As usual, I ordered my Char Koay Teow (Fried Flat Noodles). This is how i can gauge the authenticity and quality of each Malaysian restaurant I visited. 


Char Koay Teow (seafood) - $12.90 
First impression: Too oily! 
Second: The flat noodles were too soft and they break quite easily.
Flavourwise: Pretty good

I think this CKT was all right. Definitely not the best I had in Brisbane but Siren likes it very much, much more than the Hainanese Chicken rice.


Hainanese Chicken Rice - $9.90
This dish was all right. The rice was cooked the right way, with hints of chicken flavour accompanied with quite tender chicken; garlic ginger sauce. 

Little Malaysia certainly offer a nearer alternative for Malaysian food if you have sudden cravings for them. 


little Malaysia on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove