Lady Marmalade Cafe

After visiting Ave & Cucina, it's time to visit Lady Marmalade (which is opened by the second season contestants Bec & Mal from MKR). The cafe is located at a busy intersection and there was plenty of side parking available. Quite a small cafe, there are tables and chairs outside the shop.


Blankets or quilts (I'm not sure what they are called actually)? So useful to keep myself warm that day!
G and I ordered a cappuccino and flat white respectively. I thought the coffee was all right but G, a coffee expert said that the coffees weren't that good.

Cappuccino and Flat white - $3 each


Baked eggs with beans

For myself, I ordered the baked eggs with beans. The eggs were cooked to perfection but I don't think that this dish was that special. Flavour wise, it was quite simple and wish there was more to it.


Haloumi with pumpkin and pesto on sourdough
G ordered the haloumi dish. Both of us like haloumi cheese and there was a huge serve of haloumi. Yay! I think it started to go downhill from there. The sourdough was sliced so thinly and I think because of that, it became so 'hard and stiff' that it is difficult to slice through them. 

The verdict:
  • good decor
  • good service
  • average food  
.
Lady Marmalade Cafe on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove