Made in Africa

 Made In Africa, Moorooka


So, this is the second African restaurant that I have visited. Hmmm......


I went there last Friday and since then, I've been really reluctant to write up this post. I bought the voucher ($29) for all you can eat buffet (2 ppl) which include entree, mains and dessert including drinks. 




Made In Africa, Moorooka (just above Mu'ooz Restaurant)
The place was quite full when B and I got there. It seems that there is only one man who works there. We have to wait quite a while before being seated. Food is self-service and this is what I've got:

I got no idea what dish I've taken actually!
I think there were two meat dishes (chicken and beef), two lentil curries and mix vegetables. Flavour wise, the dishes tasted pretty good but I was wishing that they were little warmer. The enjera/injera tasted like the ones we had in Mu'ooz. Even though it's 'all you can eat', the food was nearly finished by the time I was going for my second round. =(


German beer 

The dessert
Finally, we got our small, miserable looking cake for dessert .... I can't remember exactly what cake was that. It tasted all right, the accompanying cream definitely stops it from being too dry.

All in all, I had high expectation for this restaurant after having a good experience in Mu'ooz. I was disappointed at the end of the dinner and there was no entree too. Don't get me wrong, I think the food tasted good but I was wishing for better service, that's all! =)




Made in Africa Cafe and Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibetan Kitchen

Newmarket Hotel

Milk Cafe, Ashgrove